anime lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
anime lovers

All anime lovers come here to the best ever free chat room (jokes)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)

Go down 
+3
puppet master sasori
Svire Yami
Kageryu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
neo
Admin
neo

abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:55 pm

ok then *throws away the shittier sword i had into a shredder* well that and my guns
Back to top Go down
puppet master sasori
Admin
puppet master sasori

abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:56 pm

cait sith: okay puppet boy heres some whiskey now chug
sasori*chugs bottle* now what
Cait Sith: drink more whiskey.
sasori:whateveer you say magic talking cat with crown
10 bottles later
Sasori:im tired of you judging me behind my back now you 3 get out
i'm kidding you guys are awesome ishould go to the hospitals alchohol poison poisoning WOOT *faints*
Back to top Go down
Svire Yami
Admin
Svire Yami

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:58 pm

yeah we iz all drunk herez yeahhhhhhhh...*wakes up and falls back down again*
Back to top Go down
https://animelovers.forumotion.com http://narutofans.forumotion.c
neo
Admin
neo

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:59 pm

-sigh- why do you always act like this
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:00 pm

*wakes up*
WOOHOO
*passes out again*
Back to top Go down
neo
Admin
neo

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:00 pm

*shoots kisame in the hand and sothe catches on fire* shut up you fag
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:04 pm

*wakes up*
ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*puts out fire with bottle of water that is conveniantly in a pouch on my belt*
much <HICK> better
*throws up and is no longer drunk*
*gets up*
ok now how does that work cos I'm really confused
Back to top Go down
puppet master sasori
Admin
puppet master sasori

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:52 pm

I've had enough hick of your crap *breaks all 10 whiskey bottles over neo's head knocking him out cold* well is anyone going to help me hide the body
Back to top Go down
neo
Admin
neo

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:06 pm

*gets up* dude you should not have done that *kicks sasori into a wall then walks away*
Back to top Go down
Renji

Renji

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm

*walks in* wtf???? die neo... *owns u all* *gets drunk and falls over* im bored
Back to top Go down
neo
Admin
neo

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 pm

i aint even there
Back to top Go down
Renji

Renji

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:24 pm

shudduup... i still ownd u kiss my arse Suspect
Back to top Go down
Renji

Renji

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:25 pm

jokes
Back to top Go down
neo
Admin
neo

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:28 pm

it better have been
Back to top Go down
Svire Yami
Admin
Svire Yami

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:03 pm

PICKS BOTH OF YOU UP BY THE COLLAR AND THROWES YOU AT THE WALL* SHHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Renji

Renji

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:07 pm

*is on the floor in pain* AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Svire Yami
Admin
Svire Yami

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:11 pm

damn straight
Back to top Go down
neo
Admin
neo

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:18 pm

i left so there
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:51 am

wat is this, a place of drunk people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)   abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

abandonned marionette theatre (puppets only allowwed here not even you Vincent)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime lovers :: some where :: hidden leaf village (naruto)-
Jump to: